You are here

Bachelor / Master

Fusion Education on University Bachelor and Master level

If you're enrolled in a technical study – physics, engineering – are bright and ambitious, and thrilled by the prospect of doing research in a stimulating, very international environment, and keen on contributing to a clean energy supply for all, for ever, then Fusion may be just the thing for you.

The specialization for fusion research really starts in the Master phase, although there are some universities in Europe that offer introductory courses in the Bachelor phase.

Under the umbrella of Fusenet, we have set up a European Fusion Master certificate. This is a quality label and ensures adequate orientation of the education programme to the needs of the research and development programme.

In case you are interested in learning more about fusion, you have the following options:

1.  Full, dedicated, 2 year European Master programmes:

2.  Master tracks, 1 year specialisation programmes

3.  Separate Fusion courses

You can use the option below to find courses that are offered by doing any of the following searches:

  • Search for all bachelor/master courses a particular institutions or university offers
  • Search for all bachelor/master courses with on a particular keyword
  • See an overview of all current available bachelor/master courses (leave the Course title keyword box empty)

Course title Institute name
Nuclear Fusion, ITER Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
PhD Course in Fusion Science and Engineering Università di Padova, Italy
Fusion Technology Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
Master Nuclear Engineering (MNE)
European Master in Nuclear Energy (EMINE)
Erasmus +: FUSION EP program Ghent University, Belgium