The FuseNet Association coordinates and supports the organisation of an annual PhD event - the FuseNet PhD event - with the aim to enhance the bonds within the group of PhD students working in the field of Fusion Science and Engineering and registered at a European university.
The events provide an opportunity for European PhD students to discuss their work with each other and with researchers from the international fusion community, and it gives them the opportunity to make useful contacts for their professional career.
Started within the framework of the FuseNet project, FuseNet has now supported six successful editions of its annual PhD Event. The 2020 edition of the event will be hosted by the Università di Padova in Padua, Italy.
Click on the links below to subscribe for the 2018 PhD event or for an impression and/or to download material from previous editions of the event:
- 2011 - FuseNet PhD Event 1 in München, Germany, hosted by IPP Garching
- 2012 - FuseNet PhD Event 2 in Pont-à-Mousson, France, hosted by University of Lorraine
- 2013 - FuseNet PhD Event 3 in York, United Kingdom, hosted by University of York
- 2014 - FuseNet PhD Event 4 in Lisbon, Portugal, hosted by IST / University of Lisbon
- 2015 - FuseNet PhD Event 5 in Prague, Czech Republic, hosted by the Czech Technical University in Prague
- 2018 - FuseNet PhD Event 6 in Cadarache, France, hosted by the ITER Organisation in November 2018